A Partial Teaching on My Life – Daily Instructions
- I must Accept every NEW fact, NEW bit of knowledge, NEW experience, NEW ‘whatever’ after going through the process detailed below.
The PROCESS Flow
Examine Everything NEW
- I must Examine every NEW fact, NEW bit of knowledge, NEW experience, NEW ‘whatever’ using as many questions as possible. Some of them could be:
The FOUR Way Test
- I must Test every NEW fact, NEW bit of knowledge, NEW experience, NEW ‘whatever’ through The FOUR Way Test on :-
Validate And Verify The NEW
4(A). I must Validate every NEW fact, NEW bit of knowledge, NEW experience, NEW ‘whatever’ through
4(B). I must Verify the SOURCE from where or from whom I receive NEW facts, NEW bits of knowledge, NEW experiences, NEW ‘whatever’ for
5. When I am satisfied, I must make that NEW fact, that NEW bit of knowledge, that NEW experience, that NEW ‘whatever’ My own and take ownership of that fact, that bit of knowledge, that experience, that ‘whatever’.
Time To Use For Own Benefit
I must make use of that fact, that bit of knowledge, that experience, that ‘whatever’ for My Benefit for The Rest of My Life.
The LAW of Consequences
The LAW lays down consequences for each of my actions.
Therefore, I can design and live my life in such a manner that I make everything I do beneficial for myself, it being a consequence of my actions.
The Daily Instructions given to me when executed correctly will always lead to beneficial consequences and each such benefit will be available to me for the Rest of My Life.
My Notes For Myself
My Life – Daily Instructions
- These instructions refer to My Life.
- I have written these instructions for my daily use – life long.
- Acceptance is the norm.
- Rejection is not permitted.
- When I am satisfied, I must Accept those items which are NEW to me.
- Instruction 5 clearly brings out the transition of a new fact, which on satisfactory result of process and acceptance, becomes my fact.
- I have to create the questions in such a manner that answers to those will lead to my satisfaction.
- I must interact with all the Daily Instructions every day until the learning becomes integrated into my ability to observe, think, plan, decision making, preparation, training and action.
- Any new item can enter the room through the four virtual doors, Fact, Knowledge, Experience, and ‘Whatever’.
- Everything NEW has to face The FOUR Way Test.
- Accuracy and Repeatability are Factors of Science.
- Once a source has been proved reliable and credible, its subsequent information is reliable and credible.
- There is no time limit for my satisfaction.
- It does not matter how many iterations (repetitions) I may have to carry out with a NEW item or process so as to be satisfied with it.
- When I speak, other person may or may not record.
- When the other person speaks, I must record (To ensure accuracy of my memory – 80:20 Rule).
- Anything and everything that comes new has to be placed in the box representing The FOUR Way Test.
- Before entering the box, that item must satisfy The FOUR Way Test
- I am not to ask for spoon-feeding.
- I am not to take anything at face value from anybody.
- I have to develop abilities of observation, data sorting and manipulation, analysis, and deduction for my own self.
- The FOUR Tests used in conjunction with The FOUR Rules of Life enables me to handle my Life as is given to me in The Right.
- I must interact with all The Teachings daily until I take ownership and start using and living according to them.
Qn. Why does a person not continue with a prescription?
Ans. A prescription is always given or imposed as a set of do’s and don’ts which intuitively every individual is bound to reject because there is no element of ownership.
Instruction No. 5 tells me that I must take ownership of only those things about which I am satisfied.
There is no limit on the number of times I repeat the Process to satisfy myself.
There is no time limit on when I I will become satisfied.
It is a duty towards myself.
My Life – Daily Instructions has been discussed to understand the different aspects of The LAW of Consequences.
Additional Resource – Some Partial Teachings For Study
Some of the Partial Teachings are listed here from the Index:
- A Partial Teaching on The LAW of NO Miracles
- A Partial Teaching on The LAW of The TENTH Part
- A Partial Teaching on The LAW of Happiness
- A Partial Teaching on The LAW of Endeavour
- A Partial Teaching on The LAW of The TASK
- A Partial Teaching on GOD
- A Partial Teaching on Atma / Soul
- A Partial Teaching on Salvation
- A Partial Teaching on Time
- A Partial Teaching on Purpose of Life.