A Partial Teaching on Greeting Someone with OMNMNKAAAR Namoh
“When you need me, you remember me by my name OMNMNKAAAR”
The Promise of The COVENANT
“When you remember me by my name OMNMNKAAAR, then I will come there to satisfy your need”
The First Greeting
When you meet someone for the first time in a day, you must greet him or her with:
When you remind someone about the name OMNMNKAAAR, then PARAMATMA manifests immediately at that spot.
That is the promise to you contained in the Article stated above.
Meaning of Namoh
Namoh is a request addressed to GOD directly seeking an Ashirwad.
A blessing from PARAMATMA in response to OMNMNKAAAR Namoh consists of one nano particle of spiritual energy on each of your needs at that point of time.
Each Ashirwad earned directly from GOD brings benefits to the Atma, to the body and to the intelligence within that body.
When you address GOD directly with OMNMNKAAAR Namoh, PARAMATMA is pleased and immediately rises to bless you.
An Ashirwad from GOD is an expression of love and benevolence to the Atma and the body+mind.
Some of the Partial Teachings are listed below:
- A Partial Teaching on GOD / PARAMATMA.
- A Partial Teaching on Duties associated with The Name of GOD.
- A Partial Teaching on Correct Way to Pronounce OMNMNKAAAR.
- A Partial Teaching on Benefits of reciting OMNMNKAAAR.
- A Partial Teaching on Darshan of GOD.
- A Partial Teaching on The Teacher in Incarnation.
- A Partial Teaching on Ordinary Person can Worship GOD through The Teacher
- A Partial Teaching on People associated with the Incarnation.
- A Partial Teaching on When GOD visited The Teacher on Earth.